Urology is one of the main parts of health care, which deals with diseases of the male and female both regarding the urinary tract which includes kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. This deals with the male organs, which are able to make babies like the penis, testes, scrotum, prostate, etc. As health issues in these particular body parts can happen to everyone. So our urologic health is important. Surgical specialty is another name for Urology.
Apart from surgery, a urologist is a doctor with wisdom in internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, and other parts of health care. It’s all because a urologist handles a wide range of clinical problems. There is a wide scope of urology. At Prasidh hospital, Hyderabad, the Urological Association has named seven subspecialty parts:
Children's Urology is called Pediatric Urology
Urologic Oncology is urologic cancers
Renal or Kidney Transplant
Infertility in male
Calculi is urinary tract stones
Urology in female
Neurourology is the nervous system control of genitourinary organs.
At Prasidh Hospital, Hyderabad, there are many types of medical doctors available to patients like primary care, pediatric, internal medicine, and specialists – to name a few. When you are referred to Urology Austin, it’s mandatory to completely understand the question like what is urology? In simple language, urology is the branch of medicine, which is concerned with the urinary system of both males and females. It covers health conditions related to male genitals and male reproduction system.
There are so many organs and their components which comprise the field of urology. At our hospital, Urologists routinely treat patients for problems with:
• The Bladder
• Adrenal glands, which are located on top of each kidney
• Vas deferens
• Seminal vesicles
• Prostate gland
If you have problems such as –problems in the bladder, urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder and kidney cancer, kidney blockage, and kidney stones, you must visit a urologist.
All the doctors of Prasidh hospital are very trained and take special care of all the patients on a priority basis. There are many urologists at our hospital and there are many reasons to choose us. Prasidh hospital’s team is a group of world leaders in pediatric urology. Prasidh hospital has experts in many things-
• They are experts in minimally invasive surgery and genito-urinary reconstruction
• They have advanced knowledge of comprehensive management of disorders of sex development and management of the neurogenic bladder
• They are experts in the treatment of kidney stones and dysfunctional voiding.
Prasidh hospital’s physicians offer the full complement of surgical approaches, such as laparoscopic, robotic, and open surgical procedures, and many more.
• We have experienced specialists in the same field
• Integrated care
• Minimally invasive surgery leaders
• Specialized kidney stone center
• Unique surgical skill for complex conditions
• Making patients active partners in care
Present areas of research are as:
• Bladders care injured from in utero obstruction and genital wound healing
• Functioning of bladder and vesicoureteral reflux
• Sex disorders development and minimally invasive surgery
• tones in kidney disease and fertility outcomes in children with undescended testis, and
• Advancing treatments
A urologist is a specialist who specializes in urinary system problems diagnosing and treatment. This system keeps the body clean and healthy by filtering out and throwing out wastes of body and toxins and taking them out of the body. The urinary tract includes:
A urologist also treats conditions involving-
o the reproductive organs
o the adrenal glands
The adrenal glands are located at the topmost side of the kidneys. The reproductive systems of both- males and females are linked closely to their urinary systems. You might be hearing someone use the word “genitourinary.” This refers to symptoms, conditions, or treatments, which affect both systems.
What conditions do urologists treat?
Urologists at Prasidh hospital, Hyderabad, treat common conditions and rarer illnesses that affect everyone and some that affect only men or only women. Some of these conditions include:
• Frequent urinary tract infections.
• Inability to control urination (urinary incontinence).
• Blood in the urine (hematuria).
• Conditions of the male reproductive system, which include benign prostatic hyperplasia, which is called BPH, or enlarged prostate.
• Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder).
Urologists also treat other conditions, such as:
• Cancers of the bladder, kidneys, and prostate.
• Erectile dysfunction (ED).
• Kidney stones.
• Pelvic organ prolapse.
• Congenital urinary tract issues, means the problems with the urinary tract that you are born with.
Reasons you might see a urologist
You might make an appointment or get a referral to a urologist if you have:
• Trouble urinating or the problem during peeing, including getting started or having a strong flow of urine, pain, cloudy urine, or blood in the urine.
• If you notice changes in urination, like frequent urination or feeling like you, always have to go.
• Trouble getting or keeping an erection.
• A feeling, in which something is falling down into your vagina or heaviness in that area.
• Pelvic pain.
• You are urinating when you don’t want to, like at night or when you sneeze, laugh or exercise.
Copyright © Prasidh rights reserved.